Charles Barkley

kinghernandez

Anyone know why he hates the Sacramento Kings? They just had a really close finish in Washington where a final second three was waved off by about a tenth of a second. Ernie turns to Charles and says "pretty exciting stuff, eh?" Charles says "not really, Sacramento stinks." It isn't the first time I've heard stuff like this from him about Sacramento but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. He's probably the most arrogant personality on T.V. right now but I guess he gets ratings.

Anyone know why he hates the Sacramento Kings? They just had a really close finish in Washington where a final second three was waved off by about a tenth of a second. Ernie turns to Charles and says "pretty exciting stuff, eh?" Charles says "not really, Sacramento stinks." It isn't the first time I've heard stuff like this from him about Sacramento but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. He's probably the most arrogant personality on T.V. right now but I guess he gets ratings.

Well he beat (Word short for Richard is censored out) BeVetta so he has the right to trash talk for a few more weeks.

Sacramento has the 3rd worst record in the West but I do believe they deserve more respect then that. But I mean, it is Charles Barkely so who really cares. Charles has been known for his rebounding than his wisdom.

I second that. There is a reason why they are never on national tv.

I guess 8 years in a row in the playoffs is pretty bad. Besides that, they were on TNT against the Lakers and Barkley did color because Kerr was out. Barkley just went on about how the Kings aren't gonna make the playoffs and how terrible they were. Then the Kings erased a 21 point deficit. Even though they lost in OT Barkley was awfully quiet towards the end of the game.

I guess 8 years in a row in the playoffs is pretty bad. Besides that, they were on TNT against the Lakers and Barkley did color because Kerr was out. Barkley just went on about how the Kings aren't gonna make the playoffs and how terrible they were. Then the Kings erased a 21 point deficit. Even though they lost in OT Barkley was awfully quiet towards the end of the game.

Okay. Let me rephrase that. The Kings suck this year. I know every team has their down years. That is probably what Barkley meant when he said they stink.

Well, Sacramento does stink, unfortunately. He (Barkley) could express it differently, but they do stink, indeed....sorry fella.

They had the discussion about it a month ago. Basically, Charles wants to know why the Kings are on every flippin' week when they are a downright terrible team.

The NBA studio guys have to stay there, watch the game and then try to talk about it afterwards every broadcast. Of course, they get paid for this simple job, but if you were forced to watch the Kings 3 times a month at 1 am and then try to talk about it, wouldn't you have a beef too?

Barkley just says what most fans banter back and forth between each other when talking about the NBA. He doesn't 'baby' bad players or bad teams as I'm sure the NBA New York offices would prefer to make all the teams seem important.

But, let's be honest, the Kings, Hawks, Bucks, Grizzlies, Hornets, Sonics, Warriors aren't very good teams and really have no legit 'superstars' to give the average viewer any interest in the game. They are ripe for playing on NBAtv or just local broadcasts.

Celtics won about 11 NBA Championships in 13 seasons and um they suck now so that playoff excuse means nothing after Peja and Webber left it was all down hill for the Kings well not really it was reallly after "THE SHOT" thta made them go down hill

nbagallery6iu5.jpg

Archived