Kuka Kreations Fantasy Team

NYY_rich

Not much strikeouts and as for offense, I don't see a good enough OF that will product enough to keep you near the top. Most teams have at least 1 or 2 solid OF'ers.

Even though Hermida didn't do much in the power department last year, he'll have a breakout year this year, and Griffey will hot for power, as long as he can stay healthy.

Even though Hermida didn't do much in the power department last year, he'll have a breakout year this year, and Griffey will hot for power, as long as he can stay healthy.

I would NOT depend on that if I were you. As Guest said, I would try to pick up at least 1 outfielder who is a consistent fantasy performer and has more power than the guys you have now.

Swap Neshek and Burnett - Neshek might not have good enough innings for a good full time pitcher, and Burnett if healthy should get you an ERA below 4.

You may be right about Neshek, but he has incredible stuff and a very unusual and deceptive delivery.

Burnett I may trade to someone, but what SP should I ask for in return?

You may be right about Neshek, but he has incredible stuff and a very unusual and deceptive delivery.

Burnett I may trade to someone, but what SP should I ask for in return?

It's going to be hard to trade Burnett now because his rank is very low (I think) and many fantasy owners just look at the rankings for trades. You should probably wait until the season begins and Burnett starts performing so his trade value can rise.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived