SESbb30

Who should I use  

16 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yankees
    • Twins
    • Mets
    • Other

Yankees. Just because it's your favorite team, for me I can't really play with another team (I have but I discontinue just because it feels like i'm backstabbing my own favorite team can live without them and can't play without them). I just like playing with them because when the 1st year passes I can add/drop players that are old and don't help the team.

Build it with young players (don't edit there stats) little by little let the players contract expire. Take over from there.

I really cant tell you either, because I was in the same boat, I picked a team without really feeling comfortable with them. I know thats probably how you were feeling, thinking the royals were a good choice to start, but you quickly got bored with that roster.

Find a team that had alot of your favorite players on it. It doesnt have to be your favorite team. My favorite team is the Reds, close second is the Tribe, but I like the Tribe roster better.

My suggestion to you, is read my last thread where I asked for advice, where oxbay gave me good suggestions, and it was very informative. It might not be what you want to hear, but he is pretty good at giving advice.

I did read that before, sorry to hear that bro. I know that had to be tough on you. I had a friend die 3 days after his wedding day, so its not easy to deal with.

Id go yanks too, because they are your fav team, and they might just give you the lift you need to keep going.

Archived