Profiles ...

MVP2004dyNASTY

is it possible for someone to install Team FuzZ's classic roster set and send me the roster and/or profile, so I can get it, cause EAGraph and MVPEdit and all that good stuff, doesn't work on my computer, if this is possible, could someone please post it, i'd REALLLLY appreciate it, thank you

is it possible for someone to install Team FuzZ's classic roster set and send me the roster and/or profile, so I can get it, cause EAGraph and MVPEdit and all that good stuff, doesn't work on my computer, if this is possible, could someone please post it, i'd REALLLLY appreciate it, thank you

do the programs not work or do you not know how to use them? those are 2 totally different things.

it's not like they open and i'm totally clueless, they won't even open, i download them and click on them to use them, and i get the error message box saying path not found, and than not enough drive memory

hmm.....man i don't know. how much free space do you have on your c: drive? list your cpu specs.

first i extracted them into a seperate folder on my E Drive, which is completely my drive, than i deleted them, and extracted the files into the game folder, D:program filesmvp 2004, and they still didn't work, than i deleted everything and tried extracting them into a different drive and map them into the game folder, no dice, i'm sick of this stuff not working, that's why i only download thinks like "Glass' Profile" and things like that, makes my life so much easier

there was when i downloaded it, teams are as follows:

1979 California Angels

1980 Houston Astros

1974 Oakland Atheletics

1992 Toronto Bluejays

1957 Milwaukee Braves

1982 Milwaukee Brewers

1968 St. Loius Cardinals

1969 Chicago Cubs

1969 Washington Senators (No Devilrays)

2001 Arizona Diamondbacks

1965 Los Angelos Dodgers

1980 Montreal Expos

1962 San Francisco Giants

1954 Cleveland Indians

1997 Seattle Mariners

1969 New York Mets

1970 Baltimore Orioles

1984 San Diego Padres

1980 Philidelphia Philles

1971 Pittsburgh Pirates

1974 Texas Rangers

1967 Boston Red Sox

1975 Cincinatti Reds

1955 Brooklyn Dodgers (No Rockies)

1977 Kansas City Royals

1968 Detroit Tigers

1965 Minnesota Twins

1956 Chicago Whitesox

1961 New York Yankees

iuno, i just don't feel like sitting around for hours trying to get this to work, i just think it would be easier if everyone would just submit their profiles, people could be using rosters in no time if you uploaded profiles, :D

people are using rosters in no time without "EVERYONE" uploading profiles. .SAV files are so limited.no portraits,or team logos.

you dont feel like sitting around for hours trying to get this to work? i dont feel like sitting around for a minute to answer your p.m's.

"It would be easier if everyone would just submit their profiles..." so your life could be fine and dandy.

what is it with people thinking that forum users gotta go out on a limb for them?

word of advice: change your drive letter to C: so eagraph works.

people are using rosters in no time without "EVERYONE" uploading profiles. .SAV files are so limited.no portraits,or team logos.

you dont feel like sitting around for hours trying to get this to work? i dont feel like sitting around for a minute to answer your p.m's.

"It would be easier if everyone would just submit their profiles..." so your life could be fine and dandy.

what is it with people thinking that forum users gotta go out on a limb for them?

word of advice: change your drive letter to C: so eagraph works.

Yeah...It also pisses Me off when people that just registered on this board ask a questions as their first Post...Its like...They just Join for help and think everyone NEEDS to help them

yeah whatever you guys may have all goddamn day to sit around and do stuff with your computers, but excuse me for having life, i've already sat around for hours and tried to get this to work, but i don't have all goddamn day to sit here and toy with a computer, i have a life, i have a job, i have better things to do, yeah i play video games, on my spare time, but i don't like to be friggin' crucified for asking a question, and yeah i already tried putting it on the C: Drive and it doesn't work, so that shoots down your nifty little comment ... i tried to ask nice, i didn't demand, but no i get no help but criticism, and it's bullshit

hey Guest, it's not that i'm a dumbass, it's that i don't have time, my life doesn't revolve around computers and sitting in front of them all day everyday, now make all the stupid comments you want, i'm not gonna reply till tomorrow ... and fuzZ that knock knock joke was quite possibly the lamest peice of garbage i've seen

Archived