Profiles ...

MVP2004dyNASTY

hey Guest, it's not that i'm a dumbass, it's that i don't have time, my life doesn't revolve around computers and sitting in front of them all day everyday, now make all the stupid comments you want, i'm not gonna reply till tomorrow ... and fuzZ that knock knock joke was quite possibly the lamest peice of garbage i've seen

bro, you do realize that i get the response to this thread in ym mail box? im not sitting there patiently waiting for you to respond. 60 percent of the time, it's on my palm pilot. u act like we're a bunch of assholes who devote our lives to this game stop crying and remember, now stop bitchin u broken ***

bro, you do realize that i get the response to this thread in ym mail box? im not sitting there patiently waiting for you to respond. 60 percent of the time, it's on my palm pilot. u act like we're a bunch of assholes who devote our lives to this game stop crying and remember, now stop bitchin u broken ***

He(MVP) needs to go take a nap... Hes god damn Grumpy..

i wouldn't use "assholes" that's a ocmpliment compared to you little fvcking nerds, sitting around your computer thinking of your clever little responses to someone who GOD FORBID can't work something out on their computer, you guys make me laugh, you say you have a life but you just sat there at your little NERD conversation, but no, you guys have lives, why don't you NERDS go look at a computer gaming magazine, get out the tweezers, and whack off, or go out in the sun, you could use a little of both

We're not nerdy...Is just that...That...Your a Dumbass...

EDIT: Hope you understood that ... youreAretard.jpg

bro' date=' you do realize that i get the response to this thread in ym mail box? im not sitting there patiently waiting for you to respond. 60 percent of the time, it's on my palm pilot. u act like we're a bunch of assholes who devote our lives to this game stop crying and remember, now stop bitchin u broken ***[/quote']

i wouldn't use "assholes" that's a ocmpliment compared to you little fvcking nerds, sitting around your computer thinking of your clever little responses to someone who GOD FORBID can't work something out on their computer, you guys make me laugh, you say you have a life but you just sat there at your little NERD conversation, but no, you guys have lives, why don't you NERDS go look at a computer gaming magazine, get out the tweezers, and whack off, or go out in the sun, you could use a little of both

him, your name is mvp2004 dynasty but we're the nerds?

you spend a lot of time type, my message is still the same--go f.uck yourself you semen guzzler.looooOOOL

no i only look back at how you beg nerds for help because your too stupid to figure it out.

i don't blame you. "all this stuff" is hard to understand. i dont feel sorry for you though, i just feel sorry for the pints of cum you sip through the days of your life. :lol:

okay i'm gonna break the bad news to yah, i didn't actually NEED your help, i just figured sending the rosters, would make things easier and faster for myself, but since you're a selfish *****, and you don't have the common decency to help someone out, i went, downloaded the programs cause they DO work for me, installed your garbage roster set, and threw up on my screen cause it was the most pathetic excuse for a mod i've seen, no uniforms for these teams? only about 75% portraits? pathetic, maybe it's cause you whipped it up so fast, that's why it came out shitty

NOTE: Maybe you should put some things called time and effort into your work, than you'd be able to pride yourself on your work, not feel embarassed, but it's okay, i don't feel bad that you can't do decent work :|

first of all you cumdrop, you obviously downloaded my stuff, why? to disrespect? no because ur fruitpop *** is going to use it and love it under your breath.lol.

second of all, dont waste ur time downloading the stuff on this site. you have soemthing better to do right?..so get off my **** you helpless b!tch.

go beg on someone elses **** and go bark on someone elses d!ck.

oh by the way, you use to be a semen guzzler, now your just a semen guzzler who downloaded total classics.

"i just wanted some help."...you wanted to ***** like a little child bigtime.

look forward to my next release, Total Semen 2.5

Archived