llod

mcoll

i'm working threw the fsh files, getting them extracted into each team and uniforms files containing the bmp they produce, so that i can begin moding of the files. one of the files for each llod.bmp for each set. does anyone know how this ties into everything. i mean when you look at it, it appears to display parts together as one image, but i don't see how it ties into anything! i see how to edit the parts each on there own, but don't if know i need to touch this one for any reason as i don't know what it relates to.

thank you.

Its the "far away" view of the uniforms, like when the players are in the field. The regular uni files are used mostly for when you players are at bat and the up close fielding plays. If you dont update that file, the closeups and far away shots will show different uniforms...

thanks you, Backdraft. that helpsto know. i do have one more related question. now that i know that, are they over related matters items that aren't so obvius that i need to know about? anything to do with modding uniforms, this is!

Archived