Various Yankee mods

Hey all.

I just wanted to let you know that I released a couple of new mods for the New York Yankees.

The first is a cyberface of Yankees righty Brian Bruney. I took TerminatorKorea's original cyberface and removed the hair and goatee.

The next is an updated update of Lackawanna County Stadium, now renamed PNC Field. MarkB had initially made a mod from bodhiball's original Lackawanna mod, but that just installed the grass, so I took care of all the ads and put in all the SWB Yankee stuff. The only thing I wasn't able to figure out was how to change the crowds to a Yankee crowd instead, but I'll release a new version if I do figure it out. I titled it Version 3 due to the fact that I'm just revamping a mod that was in itself a revamping of a previous mod.

Again, these are my first mods and they're kinda sketchy, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless.

I hope you asked permission from the original authors before you modified their work. If you did, then congratulations on releasing some mods for your team. However - if you didn't ask permission, I'd highly suggest doing so, before anybody gets all angry. It happens. People prefer it if you ask permission before you alter their work and rerelease it as your own.

I'm not trying to start trouble. I'm trying to be helpful.

Yikes, I did not. To be honest, it never crossed my mind, but I will certainly rectify the situation right away. Thanks for the tip. I wasn't sure of protocol because it didn't say anything in the "Before you submit" thing.

It's cool. It was an honest mistake - AND you actually gave them credit right here - but you'll want to make sure to give them credit in any readme files in your mods AND for future reference, it's ALWAYS best to ask if you wanna change someone else's stuff. The majority of the folks around here aren't likely to mind, as long as you ask first, and then give them credit for the work THEY did first.

Happy modding!

Archived