Fielding Gloves V1.0 Uploaded - V2.0 starting soon

Marcus

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you replaced the file and it still crashed, it may not have been the gloves :| You install anything else before these gloves without testing the game first?

What file do you want? The initstaz? Because I just downloaded my .zip from the site and its exactly the same.

No..Im pretty sure it was your file .... cuz It was fine before your gloves..... cuz I didn't download anything today or adjust anything...

I don't want to risk it.....so I'd appreciate it if you can sedn them over...and btw...do you use the pine tar bats....or other one?

My game also crashed. :cry: Even after deleting all the files and replacing the original initstaz.big file, the game continues to crash! :banghead:

I too have done nothing but install your gloves, that I think look Great by the way. Awesome Job!

Please Help. Thank You

I really don't want to uninstall! Here is a list of events (hope this helps):

1. I downloaded the new gloves, like i download everything else, I created a new folder in my C:EA SportsMVP Baseball 2004data folder. This one I named "Fielding Gloves" and extracted all the files to that folder.

2. From there I copied all the files I had just extracted to my C:EA SportsMVP Baseball 2004 folder.

3. Then I ran the .bat file and it said it completed properly. So all excited I started MVP, and did a quick game to find the gloves were not there (player were wearing original fielding gloves).

4. I then for some strange and unexplainable reason decided to copy the files to my C:EA SportsMVP Baseball 2004data folder and install it there. However, that did not work when the command prompt came up, so I copied the files to the C:EA SportsMVP Baseball 2004 folder, again, and tried installing again. The same process happened as the first try.

5. So I then went to try the game again and it crashed. Immediatly worried I deleted all the files (the Downloaded Gloves) and put the orginal initstaz.big file in the C:EA SportsMVP Baseball 2004data folder. This still didn't work and when I to start MVP it goes to black (for a moment or two) and then back to the desktop.

Finally, I am stuck unable to play MVP. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

:D it works fine for me

But i did have a small problem at the beginning it didn't want to install with my GFXPACK I already had in my folder so I just added the one in the zip with the gloves and booom.. it works fine..

Good work Marcus and very nice gloves cant wait for V2

This is what I did when I tested the release.

Extract all the files to the MVP Baseball main folder.

Run fglv_cglv.bat

Went into the game and checked if they worked in the roster management(which they did)

Went ingame and checked if they worked (which they also did)

I still don't know what the problem is :? I had two emails this morning but it worked for them. The only problem I've had is like Stormy's where sometimes gfxpak be's an *** and you have to change it.

4. I then for some strange and unexplainable reason decided to copy the files to my C:EA SportsMVP Baseball 2004data folder and install it there. However, that did not work when the command prompt came up, so I copied the files to the C:EA SportsMVP Baseball 2004 folder, again, and tried installing again. The same process happened as the first try.

Well that could be your problem. I don't know a lot about .bat files but I do know that the fglv_cglv.bat file deletes the files it creates while importing. And if you used the data folder then it could have deleted a folder from there (because it has the same name as one it creates while installing. Its the only thing I can think of right now.

Archived