Fielding Gloves V1.0 Uploaded - V2.0 starting soon

Marcus

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That should have worked then :x If it didn't and it caused the game to crash, I could understand that but what I don't understand is when you replaced the file it still crashed. You sure you extracted the files to the main folder not the data folder?

At what point did it crash? when loading a game? Straight away after it says "click to start"? Or another time?

Main Folder.... aka MVP folder.... it crashes before anything even loads....like rite when I click the icon...it goes black....it crashes.

I can't think of a reason why it crashes there. I would expect it to crash while loading.

A real pedro glove!!?? I'm in heaven!

Lol I think it sucks :( Im gonna improve it for version 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Marcus,

Don't be discouraged, believe me, I went through enough 'troubleshooting' episodes with my bats. For some reason these things just don't work on some people's computers...I've never figured it out...occasionally, but not always, the person is doing something wrong and just doesn't realize it.

Some of the problems I've seen:

-unzipped into the wrong folder

-unzipped into a folder within the correct folder (this is the default for some unzipping programs)

-incomplete 'unzipping'...some unzippers don't like all formats and cause errors this way...

-incorrect gfxpak version...this is a big one because some versions don't understand all the commands.

There were a couple I simply couldn't figure out and that's why I started including the entire initstaz.big as an option. The problem with that is that it overwrites any other changes the person may have made to the file previously.

...-incorrect gfxpak version...this is a big one because some versions don't understand all the commands.

There were a couple I simply couldn't figure out and that's why I started including the entire initstaz.big as an option. The problem with that is that it overwrites any other changes the person may have made to the file previously.

Yeah I noticed that with some gfxpak the gloves did not work, the same for the gloves some guy released awhile back. I always thought it was just 'one of those things'. Didn't know there were versions, you learn something new everyday.

What exactly did you do to install them?

Should have worked :? Did you extract the gfxpak aswell?

Don't need to extract something that is already there.

I already had the gfxpak (since I mod the NHL series) so there wasnt a need to extract yours. Besides, the command went through but the final command line with the "s" or whatever came up bad. I took those out and re ran it with no errors. I opened eagraph, extracted the instay.big file, opened it and looked for the gloves. the only ones that appeared are the ones spitoon had in his 3rd upload of bats.

Archived