No Disrespect.....

ferrarienzo3

No Disrespect.....

but sometimes when I connect to the server it is really slow it takes 3 minutes sometimes to access a part of mvpmods then another 5 for the download to come up where it says save as is this an issue on my end?? I mean I rather have it slow then not at all of course but for 150.00/mo I would expect the company you buy from to at least offer high speed for the website :joystick:

he's doing the best he can. but it's because of the high traffic here during peak times and nothing more. you can surf just fine if you came on here at 3 in the morning when on one is here. you'll also notice that it's faster during the offseason when there's not alot of users here all at once. otherwise, i'm sure he wouldn't mind at all if you donated $3000 a month for him to upgrade everything :)

The site was hacked into a few days ago, so it's still being worked on.

To be fair it was like this before the hacking

Also, part of that is due to the traffic, and the enormous size of the database... not really something the host controls.

You get a fat enough pipe and nothing will stop you, but it might just be a slow DNS server, if you enter the IP address it connects a lot faster. (which is odd in itself because most ISP cache DNS info, I know mine does but it is still a lot quicker if I enter the IP address)

Archived