Just installed mvp

olskoolmvp

• 5 weeks later...

Do you mean MVP07 mod and patch 2? I'm running that and also the stadium crashfix. Not sure I needed that but that's another story. As for a patch 3 I've not seen one for the mod.

I'll play you sometime Olskool. I play MVP maybe 2 or 3 times a week but also play other games. I have 2 other friends that play too. We just installed the mod last night and have had quite a few problems. We did get one game in. I have both the MVP05 original game and the MVP07 mod. If you're still interested in hooking up let me know here and I'll add you to my friends list on Xfire.

I mean the official EA patch #3. I know some guys around here are doing mod fixes and calling them patches, which is confusing (I think they should keep to calling them fixes). The EA patches should be in the DL sect. and/or over at EAMODS.com

I have that and added the crash fix because Boston was crashing in our games. But that didn't fix so I added the Big O's Boston Lite and that fixed crashing for Boston. You might launch an exhibition game and try playing Boston and see if you crash Olskool but I'll contact you in Xfire and we can talk.

Archived