John Olerud helmet

dennis_is_theman

he wears the helmet because of some type of head surgery, i think he has plate in his head, so the helmet is more protection for him i think

oh...that makes a lot of sense...

he's still one of the best contact hitters in the league. :o

He had a brain anurism (sp?) when he was younger and wears that for some extra protection....he wears a normal batting helmet with the ear flap when he bats.

I'm sure the helmet could be made, but it would have to be applied to the whole team....there is no way to specify a certain helmet for a single player.

Then why did you Criticize when I ask Marcus to do the Gloves? :roll:

that was chipper not me

chipper3344 wrote:

guest why are you asking for personalized gloves? come on man! "can i get a glove with d-train personalized on it". lmfao. the gloves look great. maybe they need to be a tad smaller, but other than that they look great.

hey if i knew how to i would

couldnt you just change his cyberface so that he has the helmet on? like, edit the .o files so his head is actually shaped like that, then make the top of the graphic file the helmet color? the only problem i can think of there is that it would stay the same color on different teams, but thats tolerable.

couldnt you just change his cyberface so that he has the helmet on? like, edit the .o files so his head is actually shaped like that, then make the top of the graphic file the helmet color? the only problem i can think of there is that it would stay the same color on different teams, but thats tolerable.

But what would happen when he comes out to bat? He would have the batting helmet and the fielding helmet he uses on :? It would look quite strange. Unless the fielding helmet was small enough for the batting helmet 2 hide it.

• 3 months later...

Archived