Seeing these great looking Unis online

SCSteve

I don't understand your question. You mean how to install them to play?. You just need to download GRFXPAK.exe. Find it here, standalone, or inside some other moders' files. Or tell me if you have some tech problem after reading the text files. ;)

I don't understand your question. You mean how to install them to play?. You just need to download GRFXPAK.exe. Fint it here, standalone, or inside some other's moders files. Or tell me if you have some tech problem after reading the text files. ;)

Nope, Installed them just fine, I can use them offline, Just cant online..IS there a certain way to view them in an IP to Ip game? Instead of the default Unis.

I got your 2 X Lite packs.

But when playing online the game should use the same files than for offline games (I guess). This just for graphics, 'cause rosters must be the ones inside official patches. Unless the game reads models.big right from the CD-rom for online games. Who has better info about this?

Maybe you do not have a full installation of the game

Huh?

Ok look.

I used the batch file to get the Houston Unis, I love the black ones.

When playing offline I have like 8 or 9 to choose from before starting a game.

When playing online or IP to IP, I cannot choose, so I am assuming i should have to overwrite the default or something, in order to use these online.

As for a full install, umm that would be the only method I ever use.

the only way to do is if you were to use Fuzz's Studio... remove all unis, and then add them back. Only catch is, you can only use your 1st 2 unis online. So if you want to use the Houston black uni, add it to spot A (home) and add whichever other uni you want to spot B (away). Then just add the rest of the jerseys.

HOWEVER - this only works on your end. Whoever you're playing will just see the default home and away uniforms - unless they have exactly the same models.big file as you.

the only way to do is if you were to use Fuzz's Studio... remove all unis, and then add them back. Only catch is, you can only use your 1st 2 unis online. So if you want to use the Houston black uni, add it to spot A (home) and add whichever other uni you want to spot B (away). Then just add the rest of the jerseys.

HOWEVER - this only works on your end. Whoever you're playing will just see the default home and away uniforms - unless they have exactly the same models.big file as you.

Thanks, now i just gotta learn how to use that Studio..LOL.

Archived