Somewhere in Missouri...

MetsReyes777

Midway through the 2006 season, the MLB Players Association led a major strike and caused the remainder of the Major League Baseball season to be cancelled with 50 games left to play. Agreements were met within the Off-Season of the '06 Season, and Bud Selig made an important decision. The commissioner made the 2007 MLB Season 50 games long, as a make up of the 50 games missed. After the 50 games, the season was over. Many say that because of the short amount of games, the Kansas City Royals will feel more confident and determined to hold a lead in the AL Central, and will not have as much time to fall apart.

On we go, the 2007 Kansas City Royals.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well everyone I would just like to say that this is my first dynasty, so I'm still getting better at my presentation, and after each game I will have an article and an ESPN Baseball Tonight scoreboard, props to OSFan for making the Baseball Card Templates. I'm about to start Opening Day. Post game recap to follow.

It was a wild first game at Kauffman Stadium. Gil Meche started out strong and hit a small bump in the road whenever Curtis Granderson or Magglio Ordonez stepped up to the plate. In the top of the 6th inning, the Tigers took the lead 3-2. In the 7th, the royals struck back with a 2-RBI single into left field from Grudzielanek that was almost snagged by Tigers left fielder Craig Monroe. Kauffman was electric until the top of the 8th when the Tigers tied up the game 4-4. Nada happened until the bottom of the tenth when Royal's centerfielder David DeJesus stepped up against Tigers closer Todd Jones. DeJesus hammered a 1-0 hanging slider into the right field stands to send the Royals and the fans home happy.

Game1DET.jpg

Game 2 of the seires between the Tigers and the Royals at Kauffman stadium went a bit different for the Royals. They were virtually shut down, only able to work out one run in the bottom of the 1st against Tigers pitcher Kenny Rogers. The outing by Zack Greinke did not contribute to helping re-build confidence for the Royals, as he gave up 4 ER's over 8 innings. The Tigers took the game 4-1.

Game2DET.jpg

dont get too dependent on posts, I hardly get posts in my dynasty, but it has a lot of views so you just kinda have to figure that people are following, and the thing is, I think people don't really follow intensely, until like, they're sure its not gonna die, so many dynasty's just fade away, i don't know but, I'm following and don't get down if you donut get a bunch of posts

yeah i know, im actually really into this dyanasty but my game keeps freezing, not crashing, but freezing, and its annoying. it is whenever the batter walk up music is The Anthem by Good Charlotte, cause thats what i replaced a default one with, and the last two times it has froze that song has played. i hope its not a coincidence because then the problem is easy to solve, ive tried to play the 1st game against the CWS 2 times now and it has froze both times but im going to go replace the anthem with something else and hopefully it should work.

Archived