AtlantaBraves....

probaseball203

hey ppl at mvp, i am a huge braves baseball fan, i know pretty much the whole team in person, you kno the whole package heh.....arite, i wanted to know if anyone could make a package with faces of players like charles thomas, eli marrero, eddie perez, all the players that dont have faces already, i already have the jerseys...but we rarely use the jerseys that umachines made...neways, a good turner field.... and a detailed rosterfile focusing on the braves!!!! if anyone could do this, i duno how i can repay you....maybe a lil bit of money if u make it good!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see if i knew how to make them it wouldent be a problem, but i dont so its a problem.....a lot of things are made on this site cuz of requests...im just requesting a braves face pack...

" see if I knew how to make them " ... would that be everyones excuse?

Huge Braves fan here also! :lol:

All I really need are unis, which I have but what I need the most is a new, updated Turner Field!

Goodness, with all these great stadium mods already built, why not Turner Field?

Calling Renegade, you made Shea Stadium from the ground up. I would be forever grateful if you did the same gor Turner Field!

you guys need to be patient, i'm sure someone out there is working on it, this REQUEST, as you put it, belongs in Works in Progress, were you ask if anyone is working on it or if they could, you can't just demand stuff, it's not easy stuff to do, it's hard tedious long work. so have a little patience and don't beg either. i've found the more begging you do, the longer it takes you to get what you want.

there's only so much they can do about that, as for Bonds, bonds wasn't in the game to begin with, i think they did an amazing job ... have you noticed the Ichiro stance is absolutely perfect? head start towards first, slap affect, the way he pulls out of the box. come on, give them a break.

yeah...id say so....pujols is fairly accurate, he doesent move the bat as much as in the game... but besides that its cool, i reallly like ichiro's stance......thomes is wierd tho.... ramirez moves too much in the game...oh man the pithcing rotations....pedro martinez and randy johnson do not move THAT fast...in the game they fly...nolan ryan wasnt that slow in the pitching movement....whats with prior's movement...his hand looks like he throws it from his wrist,.... but everything else is cool

Archived