AtlantaBraves....

probaseball203

Yeah i agree

Batting Stance/Pitching Windup creator would be amazing.

and yeah they really messed up chippers batting stance, you ever play mlb 2003 for ps1? they did an awesome job on his batting stance.

as for the mod face pack for thomas, eli would be cool, also laroache, wise, and some of their AAA guys would be cool.

i like how in patch 4 they made charles thomas white/tanned.

the kid looks pretty damn dark in real life but not as dark as alfonso soriano, more like furcal's skin tone.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the braves are ####ing them selves in the @ss cuz their suppose to be dumping more salary next year, they might as well just say good bye to all their young stars and say bye bye to their playoff run

p.s

cards are gonna kill the astros

we shall see, i'm pullin' for the 'stros cause whoever wins the ALCS, Clemens is getting fired at every which way.

The Chipper Jones batting stance, to the guy who asked about it, is his stance vs. lefties, or in other words as a right handed batter. I think EA should have allowed for guys who are switch hitters to have 2 seperate stances should that be the case.

dkknight

thats not how he bats right handed or left handed, ea did a poor job on his batting stance , the only thing they got right is that he bats open starting off from the left side of the plate, but oh well hopefully it'll be better next year. we cant complain that much cuz this game is way better then any other baseball game ever made specially those damn triple play games. mlb baseball for playstation 1 were decent, but mvp baseball is truely a work of art.

as for probaseball

next season the braves are dumping more salary, meaning if furcal and other players decide to do play abbritration there not going to be able to afford them, i doubt they can resign drew or wright. i don't want them to resign ortiz cuz he walks too many damn batters. hopefully haracio would do good next season, he was off to a deadly start this year till he get got injured. and hopefully jose capellan is ready for the big leagues.

lol

give furcal a couple kegs and he'll still be able to out perform most SS in the mlb.

as for the salary, remember when they traded millwood for estrada to dump salary, cuz the owners were lowering the payrol, well next season the payrol is gonna be lowered again.

oh yeah ur real funny...fonzy...maybe they should put players that can actually play in the mets dugout

wow you took that way to seriously, and yes if the braves were in any other division they might not have won the division, the NL east used to be pretty good, now they are laughing stock...

thats not how he hits anymore...that was way back in 2000, 2001...left handed he hits very open, a LITTLE bit like delgado's stance in mvp...and right handed he hits a bit open with an oh so slow kind of sheffield thing..but not sheffield, and not back and forth, more like side to side

they lucked out with estrada., i'm just saying their payrol is gonna be lower next season, which is gonna make it harder again, there never gonna win a world series unless they start spending a lil money they f*ck|n suck in the playoffs

you ever play mlb 2003 for psone ? they have chipper's batting stance dead on from the left side, the way he starts up and then closes with the double step and how he moves the bat back and worth.

Guest PARASOL

Kronic

This pic should prove my previous statement.

chipperj.jpg

Dude, you're compulsive!!!!... It's a freakin VIDEO GAME; why does it matter if every single minor detail of his at-bat is duplicated? Also, do you really think that anyone in here is actually capable of modifying a player animation in the game? :roll:

Just deal with it....

Kronic

This pic should prove my previous statement.

chipperj.jpg

Chippers real stance is like Troy Glaus except Chipper actually firms his feet, but the way the bat is held straight up and back like that is like Troy Glaus. everything else, EA got right. he doesn't crouch much, Ea got that.

Archived