AtlantaBraves....

probaseball203

Well, I don't have a problem with them not being accurate. It's just both the jones have specific labeled batting stance. Andruws is off, but atleast they got the part about him holding the bat over his head right all they had to do was give him a slight crouch and his would have been better, I don't ever recall chipper jones hitting like that, I gave him another stance that closely resembles it, although in my Dynasty I did trade him for Eric Chavez :mrgreen:...... budget cutting :twisted: .

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I don't keep up with the creation of games, I can imagine they wouldn't mind adding it if its helpful. I recommend them bring in several physics related animations from madden that I thought would help, maybe you should suggest they tag on with NBA also. They have a recommendations box you know?

What in the hell are you talking about...live 05 and mvp 05 don't have any stance/dunk creators...

As for all that stuff that you guys want in 2005, we have a wishlist.

As for all the outstanding demands, you guys lol you guys ask for too much sometimes...i'm amazed nobody said that the grass in turner field isn't green enough yet. You guys don't consider the fact that the create-a-stance/create-a-pitching motion would be the thing that would most likely hog down all the space needed for the game. The game is about 1. some-odd GB alone without all the mods. Now, consider the fact that the create-a-motion or whatever would make animations from scratch, imagine how much space would that take.

Bah. :roll:

NBA has variated dunks man, thats what freestyle Air is...

So in turn, Big Play Controls on MVP 2004 let me "create" my dives and catches?

HELLZ YEAH!! I can't wait until October...the Allstar weekend feature, especially the dunk contest, just look amazing from the videos I've seen..NBA Live is gonna replace MVP as the game I play most often... (and then FIFA 2005 is going to replace NBA Live a week later...LOL :D )

bet tht nba live has a dunk creator, look at the dam features...all star weekend, where u create ur dunks...also a 3 point shootout.....nd guest, y u calling ppl greedy for mking a wishlist? its called WISHlist for a reason

You want everything in the world..

Archived