Way Down South -- An Atlanta Braves Dynasty

Mastro96

What Should My Dynasty Add? (Ask If You Don't Understand)  

12 members have voted

1. 1.

• Weekly Adresses from management
    • Statements from players
    • Highlight reel (weekly)
    • Minor League update

nice nice finnally winning again, also I think Im going to do all of the things were voting on but not all the time like Ill addresses from management about like trade talks, or other stuff like that and player addresses in the same manor.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

wow ha Im surprised you bumped this haha, and yeah Im sorry this kinda just died, I have baseball all summer and had to travel some for states and regionals, so I kinda lost interest.

But I kinda miss playing MVP and I really wanna start another dynasty but I dont know what team to try, I may just start another Braves one haha.

But yeah any help would be nice and Id try to keep this one active but no promises.

wow ha Im surprised you bumped this haha, and yeah Im sorry this kinda just died, I have baseball all summer and had to travel some for states and regionals, so I kinda lost interest.

But I kinda miss playing MVP and I really wanna start another dynasty but I dont know what team to try, I may just start another Braves one haha.

But yeah any help would be nice and Id try to keep this one active but no promises.

YES! please do another dynasty, the more the merrier

Archived