Home Grown Talent, Take 2- A 2007 D-Rays CAP Dynasty.

rambo

How far should I fast forward this dynasty?  

4 members have voted

1. 1.

• To the All-Star Break
    • To August
    • To September

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow this dynasty thing is amazing. Im sorry if this question as been asked a million times before and if you dont want to answer it you don't have to but i would really appriciate it if you could. How do you get the MLB.com overlays and can you get them for other things like ESPN.com and stuff? If you could tell me i'd really appriciate it. Thanks.

:):):):)

Wow this dynasty thing is amazing. Im sorry if this question as been asked a million times before and if you dont want to answer it you don't have to but i would really appriciate it if you could. How do you get the MLB.com overlays and can you get them for other things like ESPN.com and stuff? If you could tell me i'd really appriciate it. Thanks.

:):):):)

Thanks for the kind words ukcubby,

Yeh, I just took a screenshot of the page, copied the whole page into Word and typed the text in there. I guess you can do it with the ESPN.com stuff but I just thought MLB.com would be better.

If you want more info. PM me and i'd be happy to answer any of your questions.

Thanks for checking in.

I have been so busy lately with school and 2 jobs that I haven't been on the internet much...

My first emotion was sadness that V1.0 failed, but 2.0 is great too. I thought I was having a fluke start through 6 starts on the first season with a 1.3 ERA....but the no hitter solidifies it, I guess my pitcher is good....

Im pumped that you threw the no-no with me!

I have been so busy lately with school and 2 jobs that I haven't been on the internet much...

My first emotion was sadness that V1.0 failed, but 2.0 is great too. I thought I was having a fluke start through 6 starts on the first season with a 1.3 ERA....but the no hitter solidifies it, I guess my pitcher is good....

Im pumped that you threw the no-no with me!

Glad to see you back!

2-0 (inc. a no-hitter) this time really does prove it's no fluke.

Archived