Santana cyberface?

JP_Frost

I know that I have requested this before, but I have to request it again.

That generic face that he has right now is just annoying, so I wonder if someone could make a cyberface, or is perhaps already working on one.

please?

btw...I'm aware of terminator's face pack, but I had some problems when I tried downloading it, so I won't use that one again.

sorry to be rude, but get the [4 letter word] outta here with the sig talk. Keep that for the sigs thread or something.

now...is anyone able to make a Santana cyberface or is anyone already working on one?

If it's bothering you so much, why don't you just close your eyes and DON'T READ IT!!!!

....and from what I remember, there already was a face made for him, so either try to use that one, or you likely won't have one at all....No one is going to take a special request for you for a face that has already been made...

like I said, that facepack caused my entire game to crash, and I know that I'm not the only one who had that happen to him. Besides, I see guys requesting a whole buncha stuff on here, so why shouldn't anyone want to create a cyberface for the possible future cy young award winner? ( or is it because I'm n00b - as so many cats seem to dislike )

and please, act a little more mature than that and keep those comments for sigs threads. Strange thing to ask?

like I said, that facepack caused my entire game to crash, and I know that I'm not the only one who had that happen to him. Besides, I see guys requesting a whole buncha stuff on here, so why shouldn't anyone want to create a cyberface for the possible future cy young award winner? ( or is it because I'm n00b - as so many cats seem to dislike )

and please, act a little more mature than that and keep those comments for sigs threads. Strange thing to ask?

He was Just trying ask a thing on a side-note... and Plus...If anyone was interested... they would've done it already...

Archived