Ringtone site

hiheat32

ok, i was once on this site like 6 months ago where i could transfer about 30 seconds of an mp3 song from my pc to my cell phone and use it as a ringtone for free without installing any software. ive googled it and have searched numerous pages with no avail. i was wondering if any of yall know what site im talking about. (i remember it was kind of a trashy site with a black background)

also, if yall have any alternatives, i would be happy to hear them.

ok, i was once on this site like 6 months ago where i could transfer about 30 seconds of an mp3 song from my pc to my cell phone and use it as a ringtone for free without installing any software. ive googled it and have searched numerous pages with no avail. i was wondering if any of yall know what site im talking about. (i remember it was kind of a trashy site with a black background)

http://www.myxertones.com/m2/help/about/make.aspx#overview

this maybe?

I'll ask my brother tommorrow because he found a site like that a couple months ago but i'm not sure what its called, but i'll tell you if he remembers.

If your phone has Bluetooth or Infrared, you could just transfer an MP3 file from your PC to your phone if your PC has either technology built in. If not, you can get USB Bluetooth and Infrared adapters, which are pretty cheap. Or, if your PC has a USB socket, you can connect your phone directly to the PC and transfer that way, but you might need to install some phone software for that, depending on your phone manufacturer.

EDIT - Or, if you have an SD card in your phone, you can just plug that into your PC (if you have a media kit built in) or buy a USB card reader. You can usually get them really cheap as well, and they usually come in something like 8-in-1 forms where the device can read 8 different forms of media when connected to the PC, all of which would show up as a removable device in My Computer.

Plenty of options. :)

Archived