.mbe Data Adjusting w/ Patch 4 Rosters.

mooseknucks

mainly pitching apsects. along the lines of movements (there's different ways to throw a pitch. you can throw a flat curveball using mvpedt.) so movements, speeds, control, things that aren't fine tuned in the game or things that can't be fine tuned in the game. suggestions are welcomed and if anyone knows why i cannot export players into the game correctly, let me know how you do it.

JP, thanks for the encouragement, you're the only person to be looking forward to this thus far. any outside suggestions will be added personally. thanks man.

no doubt, man.

That's also what I'm hoping for to be able to adjust in mvp 2005, cuz right now there are no variations on the pitches whatsoever, so it's cool to see that being fixed in the 2004 version.

Don't think I can be of any help to you, though ... I'm a retard when it comes to computers.

Good luck!

I might be hard for some people to read, but bambino said that he was only working on pitching...not hitting, stealing or whatever.

besides, download mvpedit and you edit those offensive attributes yourself.

this is a great project!

thanks for the backup, i thought i was talking to a wall lol.

i'm stuck on the AL West; mainly the angels. i don't have recollection or video of a couple of their pitchers. help is appreciated. K-Rod and Washburn are the main ones.

on a side note: did anyone know that the Yankees Kevin Brown, his fastball is 90/91?! i had not the slightest idea. i was pissed.

Archived