.mbe Data Adjusting w/ Patch 4 Rosters.

mooseknucks

espn has his fastball listed in the 96-98 mph range. His slider at 88-90 with a very late break to it and they say that he sometimes throws a changeup or a knuckleball (????). Oh yeah...he has a splitter as well that he throws every now and then, but I figure that you knew most of that already.

btw...which pitchers had to be drastically changed in term of speed and movement?

Most changeups act like slower versions of a fastball. That's why they are so effective. They tend to have the same movement based on how you grip the seams but are farther back into the hand so arm speed looks similar. Straight changeups look like a 4 seamer. Circle changeups look like a 2 seamer.

For instance, Pedro's changeup moves back toward the right hander and works because he throws a 2 seamer that does the same thing.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

JP, i'm sorry dude. I lick moose nuts for fun. I just completely lost track and interest of mvp '04. if you would like, i have completed all but the Angels, the Braves, the Marlins and the NL Central. i can send you what i have so far.

o man...i have been waiting for this for months...

• 4 weeks later...

JP, i'm sorry dude. i just completely lost track and interest of mvp '04. if you would like, i have completed all but the Angels, the Braves, the Marlins and the NL Central. i can send you what i have so far.

Sorry to dig this up from its grave, but I just got MVP 2004, and would love to get your rosters! I want one with mostly original ratings, as some of the rosters out there have all the stars at insanelly high ratings. (Alfonso Soriano has 99 Contact and 100 Power for both L/R)

Archived