A Pittsburg Pirates Mogul Dynasty

DannyMac910

Its a good idea to use Baseball Mogul to do a dynasty but the presentation isn't very creative.

Well its not gonna be, because i can't take too much time out, because i still have to do the other dynasty, and i plan on simming this fast. Even finishing this year by the end of the week, cause God knows the Pirate aren't gonna win this year.

I am sorry, but... this is incredibly pointless. Boring, generic display, you just sim the games and show us the scores, nothing interesting, no twists or unique ideas... stick to your regular dynasty. Especially when this is an MVP Baseball forum, and there are plenty of other Mogul forums out there to post this in. And before you go and complain about me, realize that that it's true.

I am sorry, but... this is incredibly pointless. Boring, generic display, you just sim the games and show us the scores, nothing interesting, no twists or unique ideas... stick to your regular dynasty. Especially when this is an MVP Baseball forum, and there are plenty of other Mogul forums out there to post this in. And before you go and complain about me, realize that that it's true.

Ok, just don't follow :rocklicker:

Well its not gonna be, because i can't take too much time out, because i still have to do the other dynasty, and i plan on simming this fast. Even finishing this year by the end of the week, cause God knows the Pirate aren't gonna win this year.

Ok - so first off - if you wnat to do this dynasty too, I don't care. You can do it. Next, why even do it if you're not putting any effort into it? Running up your post count isn't going to make people respect you any more. There are plenty of respectable users here with less posts than you. They just know when to talk and when not to. Anyhow, sorry if this seemed to bash you, I don't mean it as that. I'm just giving some advice. So, good luck with this dynasty.

Archived