Banning Ca. Bobcats Dynasty

chollbmw

Can someone help with this dynasty team home colors navy blue w/loud red trim and away colors red w/navy blue trim in the NL west division with a franchis rookie name William Lemmons pos. ss bats. L thr. r 6ft 4in is there anyone to take on this task I've tried but I'm kinda lost. PLEASE HELP

• 1 month later...

Ok guys how do I post with pictures I have changed some teams I need to change colors and logos and I'm working on that but chants,stadiums next I'am designing one new stadium. when I post whats is going on I want to put pictures in it but I don't know how but want to learn but then I will be able to show you as well as post you guys of what's going on.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys when I said that I was new at this a few months ago but was willing to learn and I learned changing all the teams in the game that I would have to change the teams logos the team colors and change all the stadium logos,art,chants,and maybe the annousers now I know all of this on first hand and someone had told me that all I wanted to do is too much and with the change of every team names logos is all I have done then I had found out that I need to change the chants,signs and the logos and I realized that theres tonds and tonds more to do So I will be doing just one team dynasty and thats my BANNING BOBCAT DYNASTY and thats what I ment that I'm bitting off more then I can chew I will listen next time when someone tell me that I'm trying to do to much for a person who is just learning the ropes of moddifing mvp baseball 05 and every day is a learning prosses for me but one day soon I will be answering questions then asking them so now I'm getting back to my Bobcat dynasty of one team not all thirty teams and for me thats a handful.So if I have any questions I will post it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have some uni's put to gether but can't get then into the game what I need to do any answers greatly needed.I'm working on posting images in my forums postings I had trouble when I had done some image posting for my forum i'm not very smart at this but i'm learning.

Where are you stuck? Have you extracted the .bmps from the .fsh file and imported the new ones that you had created?

Take a look at hiheat32's uniform tutorial. Also, I should be coming out with an uniform tutorial sometime soon (probably within the next week or so).

• 2 weeks later...

When ever I upload my image or my uni's I get as close as doing so as pasting the image and uni but the past button has a grey shade over it and won't let me past my uni's inthe game and my images in the forum. redsox gave me some answers but I don't what I'm doing wrong I will keep trying and do some more reserchand give you more detail but open for answers.

What are you trying to do exactly - upload pictures to a site or install uniforms into your game? If its the latter, the best way to do it is to use TiT.

Just create an archive that contains the following:

uxxx.fsh - uniform file

fxxx.fsh - font file

xxx.bmp - corresponding uniform select screen

For example if you are installing a Red Sox uniform into slot a, you would have an archive that contains the following:

u010a.fsh

f010a.fsh

010a.bmp

You may ignore to have the last two in your archive if you would like to keep what is already there. Let me know if you are still confused.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to show you guys what i'm doing with my Uni's while i'm doing that I want to put different images in my post on the forums.I need a little more guidance then what I was told .Again I'm not very :doh: smart at this but with more then one type of guidance I could get this modding down pack so any advices would help :headache: . So please :post: any ideas.

• 2 months later...

Hello guys i'm back working on my BANNING BOBCATS Dynasty I have taken a break from this to start another which is comeing along very well my biggest project is that i'm working is posting my work in the forum so posting with images of my work is what i'm working on I have tryed some suggestions from the modding team and soon I will be posting with images.

here's another try.Okknow my message image button is not working i'm trying to post with image holding my curser over the icon I see the word image show up on the screen but when I press the icon nothing happens. In the quick reply erea is where i'm having the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived