Sincerely, thank you RRodkey...

GoodyBucs

RRodkey, I see you upoaded Version 4 of your datafile and I am excited to try it out. I wanted to take a moment and thank you for rescuing MVP 2004 for me. Before finding your Version 3 datafile I was really frustrated with MVP, but now I am enjoying it as much as ever! I am truly surprised that EA doesn't stick their pride in their back pockets and take you on as a consultant. Thanks again for making MVP realistic and fun.

GoodyBucs :arrow: :D

Do you know if the version 4 still have the swing replay in it?

I was already impressed by version 3... Can't wait to try version 4 :)

snepp, trues, can you guys help us out. I would love for you to update version 4 with the "trues batting cam", no swing replay, and the espn btp view. :)

Man I'll tell ya I just got the version4 datafile and just played 1 heck of a game.Nice work guys.

Thome - Was that a CPU vs. CPU game (as RRod suggests) or did you play in arcade mode (which is how I play)? If you played in arcade mode, did you use RRod's suggested slider settings?

I was just about ready to junk the game before these datafiles started coming out. I couldn't hit and everything was a diving catch etc. Thanks very much for making the game fun and realistic at the same time!

I agree, these datafiles are just amazing. Here I am, trying to mess with values and here's RRodKey putting out a version 4 of his file.

Just awesome work by him and everyone. All the mods I've gotten have made this game great.

If only game companies would do as well on a game as mod communities do!

Archived