Umachines uni's not workin

iuhyeah

I have all of umachines uni packs, and they all worked, but, now i tried to install the second version of his Texas Rangers Pack, and when i click on the Batch File it pops up really quick and then closes, and it never adds the new jerseys into the game, also, I downloaded the Orioles Font fix, and that does the same thing, whats the deal???!!?? How can i get this stupid thing to work?

There is an error in his batch file. Probably forget a letter or # in one of the uniforms or something. Very easy to fix but I guess if you dont know what to look for its all foreign. Right click on the batch file go to edit with Word Pad and paste on here what he has and I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out.

If you use the old full batch file, there will be an empty uniform slot 'cause of the new extra uniform I added in v2. I've just installed the set in a clean models.big file and it worked okay. Anyway, There should be 22 fsh files inside the zip and this is the full batch file content:

gfxpak -p datafrontenduniforms.big 003.fsh 003e.fsh 003i.fsh 003j.fsh

gfxpak -p datamodels.big f003a.fsh f003b.fsh f003c.fsh f003d.fsh f003e.fsh f003g.fsh f003h.fsh f003i.fsh f003j.fsh u003a.fsh u003b.fsh u003c.fsh u003d.fsh u003e.fsh u003g.fsh u003h.fsh u003i.fsh u003j.fsh

The 'safe' batch content:

gfxpak -p datamodels.big f003a.fsh f003b.fsh f003c.fsh f003d.fsh u003a.fsh u003b.fsh u003c.fsh u003d.fsh

And the zip size should be 3.61 Mb

Archived