Anyone ever figure out the strikezone?

pfunk880

I just started playing MVP for the first time in awhile, and I'm reminded of my frustrations with the overly large strikezone. It bugs the heck out of me when the CPU hits the corners and gets strikes that should in no way be strikes.

So... I know this topic was discussed awhile back, but no one figured anything out. Since then, has anyone figured out how to adjust the size of the strikezone?

I just started playing MVP for the first time in awhile, and I'm reminded of my frustrations with the overly large strikezone. It bugs the heck out of me when the CPU hits the corners and gets strikes that should in no way be strikes.

So... I know this topic was discussed awhile back, but no one figured anything out. Since then, has anyone figured out how to adjust the size of the strikezone?

This bugs me too....The strike-zone is way above the letters!!!

Mabey, some1 could make a mod and fix it!

I have spent literally hours searching every file for some way to adjust the size of the strike zone, but to no avail....I was able to find the graphical images that comprise the strike zone and shrink them so it looked smaller, but the game still saw the old large strike zone and called strikes as if it were never changed....too bad because, as far as I am concerned, that is one of the major problems with the game. A smaller (and much lower) strike zone would result in more walks, which is one thing this game definitely needs.

Archived