Spanish forum request

Umachines

Hi Admins!. I want to thank you again for all the effort you've put on this site through this year and finished season. I was not sure about what was going to happen to the site when WS ended. But now that I know the new features of these forums, I'd want to ask you for a small spanish section, so that many people who love this game too but can't handle English could come here and find something friendly. I offer myself if you need some help with it. I also understand the site has grown a lot, and if you think it is not convenient or you need to save the room, It's okay anyway. Keep doing it the way you are, I Hope to be around for long time. 8)

Hi Admins!. I want to thank you again for all the effort you've put on this site through this year and finished season. I was not sure about what was going to happen to the site when WS ended. But now that I know the new features of these forums, I'd want to ask you for a small spanish section, so that many people who love this game too but can't handle English could come here and find something friendly. I offer myself if you need some help with it. I also understand the site has grown a lot, and if you think it is not convenient or you need to save the room, It's okay anyway. Keep doing it the way you are, I Hope to be around for long time. 8)

an all spanish thread would be cool...i can practice my espanol... :D

I am glad you like the new look of the web page and your idea really isn't a bad one although I really don't know how many people who speak spanish as a primary language are here. I will tell Trues, the owner of this site about your request.

I would suppose the only thing holding back making this forum is how many people would take advantage of the benefit of a Spanish forum? You do seem to have a very good command of the english language and your punctuation and grammer is very good, so you are not limited in your access around here. Also, creation of a new forum needs moderation and I don't speak Spanish and I am not sure if snepp or Trues speaks it. Nevertheless, I will tell him about this.

Thank you very much.

I don't mind at all as long as you are willing to moderate it.

I'll put that on my list of things to add.

Ok, just tell me when it's ready. I've never moderated a forum before, but it's not the first thing I'd never done and had to learn how to this year :mrgreen: . The Moose and timay idea is okay too, making it a full foering languages section. Maybe making stikies on certain language when a particular question is answered or so. Well, just take your time, and I hope it will result in a nice feature.

only if you knew spanish... :D

if we have like a forum with a different thread for each language. i don't think you guys know what i'm saying ...

i'm saying that Trues could make maybe like an XBox forum, but instead it's a Foriegn Forum, with different threads, like Italian MVP, Spanish MVP, French MVP ... kinda like that.

• 7 months later...

I'm so agree, because baseball is played in the rest of the American Continent and Spanish is the most speaked language here. I will help Umachines according my possibilities.

Estoy muy de acuerdo, puesto que el beísbol se juega en el resto de América y el idioma hablado en la gran mayoría es el español. Ayudo en lo que pueda Umachines.

Umachines, hola umachines soy de venezuela de caracas me puedes ayudar a actualizar el roster del mvp 2005 lo descargue de la pagina pero no se como usarlo gracias saludos espero que se abra el foro en español.

Umachines, hola umachines soy de venezuela de caracas me puedes ayudar a actualizar el roster del mvp 2005 lo descargue de la pagina pero no se como usarlo gracias saludos espero que se abra el foro en español.

Hola, si hablas de Ultimate Roster 2.x, sólo descomprímelo en la carpeta "...MVP Baseball 2005datadatabase" reemplazando los archivos viejos. Por cierto, no sería malo que los respaldaras antes. Debes empezar un nuevo perfil o resetear los rosters para ver los cambios. Acerca del foro en español, una vez lo abrieron, pero creo que lo cerraron por falta de uso. Así que mándame unos mensajes privados (pm) si necesitas algo más.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived