Proposition of Online League. Anyone Interested?

Nameless

Hey everyone, I am hear with the idea of starting a league dealing with the Mod of MVP 08. After getting this mod and how great the game turned out to be, I thought it would be a good idea to take it to online. And since there are hardly any leagues around anymore, I can name only like three I am seeing if anyone would be interested in making a league with me. However I am looking for serious inquires only that would be willing to help and play of course. I have had past experiences running multiple leagues before with MVP, NHL, etc. If this would go further with interest, I would be willing to set up an account at leaguedaddy.com to create the site and layout.

For the league, I would start out using 8 to 10 teams and play around 30 games for first season to get the activity up right off the bat so I would be looking for serious players only and be able to play there games. Playing there games doesn't mean play them right away, we all have lives beyond MVP but playing them within the week(s) to keep a steady pace and keep the league moving. Due to the activity of the league, I would then keep adding teams after each season.

In this league, I would hope to deal with free agents, trades, retirements, progression and regression and many other dealings to keep everything fresh and give everyone a shot to create there team the way they want and try to win it all. The rules I have not yet thought of since I just want to see if anyone would be interested in helping me run this and join but I'm pretty sure when seeing baseball leagues run that an all strikes leagues work very successfully, I'm not saying I plan on using that rule but it is an option I may consider. But of course I'm not saying you can throw a ball especially when having a 0-2 count but be reasonable.

Anyway enough of this talking, if any of you are interested, please repost and plus I would need help running this league meaning helping out with the leaguedaddy site, forums, etc.. but this would only be for serious people that are willing to help with that. Also looking for players to join up and like I said I plan on starting with 8 to 10 players.

You can always PM me and IM me at NamelessDM

Archived