Would anyone know which file is the strikeout noise file?

bryanhayeszo

Each time you get a strikeout or catch somebody stealing or even get an out at the plate there's this boring "WOOSH" noises I've heard on numerous occasions. Now after watching the sox/rays game on Tuesday night, someone on the sawx ( Michael Wilbon tone) got caught stealing. And as the crowd was going crazy out of nowhere you just hear the famous soundbite of Nelson Muntz saying "HAH-HAH!"

I'm sorry. Call me a child, call me immature. But that is one of the funniest things I ever got to witness in baseball. I laughed pretty hard myself. And now I have the soundbite and I would love to start my day off by trying to mod this. Once again any help is appreciated.

HAH-HAH!

Omg, thatd be hilarious. At the pool room at school, whenever one of my friends screws up a relatively easy pot, Ill do the Nelson laugh. Everyone gets a kick out of it, and since last semester its caught on alot in the room now thanx to me haha.

So I hope you get this done, because I will definately use this mod.

Cheers bro.

If this were High Heat, I could do it. I imagine it's just a case of extracting the sound clips for being caught stealing and replacing them with a new one - perhaps open the original in a sound editor, add the Nelson Muntz sound at the end, then re-pack it into the file it should be contained in and re-import it back into the .big file.

That said, I've not ventured into audio editing for MVP at all, so there may be all sorts of reasons why this wouldn't work. :)

Pleeeeeeeease find out how to do this and pass it along.

There's nothing worse than striking out or getting caught stealing and hearing that annoying as hell "whoosh" sound.

I have a few pet peeves in this game.

~ The clapping on a 3-2 count

~ Whoooosh!

~ That song that they play in between pitches where the crowd is urged to clap along, but they totally don't have the beat for the first part of it. (Not sure what sound it is or the song but you may know what I'm talking).

Archived