Help?!?!?

The Big Unit

Been a long time since I've been here. Busy with real life and other games lately, but just wondering if a few mods came out since my last visit.

1. Way back when, someone was talking about making a mod where you could modify the season length of your franchise. Did that ever come out yet? If so, what is it called? I couldn't seem to find it, and if it has been released, do you have to run that BEFORE you start a franchise season? Or can you do it if you've already started?

2. Someone also was talking about making a mod where you could change the division your MLB team was in. For instance, the Brewers are my team, (Don't say it), and I want to switch them back to the AL East where they belong (and came from). And then I'd like to change a few others to where they were too, or even take the Majors back to 4 divisions. Has that ever been released? If so, what is THAT called too?

Sorry so many questions, but just trying to get back up on my game here.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks(?) anyway.....

Oh well, this place used to be "the place" to come to get answers to your questions. I see it isn't anymore. What a shame too. I used to love this place. Now I see guys posting q's all over the place and no one trying to help them.

Just remember you all used to be newbies too.

Don't bother trashing me. I'm not that insecure to be bothered by it.

Later....

Thanks(?) anyway.....

Oh well, this place used to be "the place" to come to get answers to your questions. I see it isn't anymore. What a shame too. I used to love this place. Now I see guys posting q's all over the place and no one trying to help them.

Just remember you all used to be newbies too.

Don't bother trashing me. I'm not that insecure to be bothered by it.

Later....

Err, maybe the guy who planned on doing the mod isn't around anymore?..just a thought...or possibly the person who was modding isn't doing it until probably next season

hey big unit,i think u were talking to me about that project.

i never got around to doing it. sorry bro.

as of now, u can only change the location of MINOR LEAGUE TEAMS using FUZZ MVP STUDIO 3.0

but i think u know that because we spoke about it.

mvp 2005? hope fully it'll be fun enough to mod.

Archived