Mvp 08 Installation Question

Sipimi

I would like to install the MVP 08 mod, but I was wondering: if my game is already installed on my computer, do I still need the 2 CDs to install the mod? Can I just download the whole package and install it? The thing is, I'm working outside of the country for one year, and I only brought CD #2 to play the game. So, I'm a little concerned...I don't want the game to be unplayable if I do a mistake.

Thanks for your input!

should also look at that thread about backing up your cds to use, so you don't have to carry them every where.

It's too late now for the poor guy, he's already out of the country.

The only thing I can think of is if someone he knows can make a copy of it and upload that copy to a FTP site so he can download it and burn it. Then he'd have his missing CD.

should also look at that thread about backing up your cds to use, so you don't have to carry them every where.

Well, I found out about this website a week ago...so it was already too late for that. I keep that in mind for 2010 though!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got mvp 2005 for PC. Can I download mvp08 full conversion from this site?

No you can't. Here's what you do. Go to Eamods and you can download it there. But before you do that, you must be a member there to download it. Also, when you are downloading the mod, please read the directions that are given so you can install this with no problem. You must have the TiT program to install this mod. That is there also.

Archived