Read First - 2k9 Mod Requests

Sean O

Before requesting, a few simple rules to keep this forum from being bogged down:

1). If you make a request, please first check to make sure it has not yet been requested, or currently is not a WIP (Work In Progress). The forum may be light now, but it will only increase in volume.

2). Likewise, don't just post "please fix [stadium name here] please", be specific. If possible, post high-resolution straight-on shots of what you want fixed. Modders are people too, and we all actually do have lives. The easier you can make it on him/her, the greater chance that your park gets done.

3). Don't demand. This is a request thread, not your area to force a modder to make something happen.

4). As of right now, only certain mods are possible for the game. I would love if we could drop all of our MVP stadiums into the game, but that's not feasible. Know what's possible, and don't blame the modder for limitations modding the game.

So, be respectful, be knowledgeable, be patient. And, if you absolutely, positively need something done, this forum has the greatest collection of modding knowledge around, so ask questions and learn to do it yourself.

I would love to see Wrigley Field with the brown ivy as well. We don't get to see the full green ivy until late May or early June. The best of both worlds would be to have two versions of Wrigley Field-with green and brown ivy.

Well, the brown ivy is basically brown vines without any leaves.

If there is some way to remove the yellow bat outline if you have zone hitting turned on, that'd be cool. I like zone hitting but the bat is distracting (just used to MVP, I guess). Somebody over at eamods replaced the pitch cursor with a smaller one, so maybe there's a way to remove it all together. Not sure how that would be done though.

Archived