Progressive Field

Pirate

pirate, upload the city field and the new Yankee estadium, please place it in the demo

Wow, there is so much wrong with this statement.

1). Don't talk about illegally modifying the demo.

2). Don't demand from modders.

Being a die hard Indians fan with many visits to Progressive Field...let me critique.

All of your ad replacement were excellent. Couldn't find any fault with it except is should say Toyota Homerun Porch where the ads are above the gate behind the left field foul pole. But that may not be possible at this point.

Also, what's with the goofy dark shadows over the crowd, scoreboard, ...everywhere but on the field?

That was cool how the ad sign behind home plate changes throughout the game.

I think 2k did a great job with Progressive Field...better than any other game I've ever played. I actually FELT like I was on the field...in the batter's box. The scoreboard looks imposing...which it should....being the largest free standing scoreboard on the continent. I hope the modders can eventually ad the championship banners to the facing of the upper deck in right, and the retired numbers in between the upper deck and mezzanine deck (also, the Pronkville signs on the mezzanine). And if custom sounds are ever possible, having John Adams thumping away on his drum in the 9th inning would be awesome.

But all that aside...great job...great park...keep up the good work.

Being a die hard Indians fan with many visits to Progressive Field...let me critique.

All of your ad replacement were excellent. Couldn't find any fault with it except is should say Toyota Homerun Porch where the ads are above the gate behind the left field foul pole. But that may not be possible at this point.

Also, what's with the goofy dark shadows over the crowd, scoreboard, ...everywhere but on the field?

That was cool how the ad sign behind home plate changes throughout the game.

I think 2k did a great job with Progressive Field...better than any other game I've ever played. I actually FELT like I was on the field...in the batter's box. The scoreboard looks imposing...which it should....being the largest free standing scoreboard on the continent. I hope the modders can eventually ad the championship banners to the facing of the upper deck in right, and the retired numbers in between the upper deck and mezzanine deck (also, the Pronkville signs on the mezzanine). And if custom sounds are ever possible, having John Adams thumping away on his drum in the 9th inning would be awesome.

But all that aside...great job...great park...keep up the good work.

All the issues are 2K's fault. All we can do is replace ads. That's it. Nothing more. Some ads duplicate in places they shouldn't.

All the issues are 2K's fault. All we can do is replace ads. That's it. Nothing more. Some ads duplicate in places they shouldn't.

Yeah...the shadowy stuff over the crowd was a just compatibility issue with the d--o. ;)

Now that I installed it in the game, it's awesome...great work.

Archived