Survey - How Long Are Your 9 Inning Games

Sharpshooter

I have been playing all my games with full presentation and replays and walkups and stuff and even though I press the button to speed things up, my games are a bit long. Those of you who play with full presentation and replays, give us your time for a 9 inning game. How many minutes it takes you to play from the time Gary Thorne introduces the teams to the window where you are given the Post game wrap up.

If you play the condensed game where there are no walkups and stuff, please tell us how long is your average 9 inning game.

I absolutely love the presentation. But I'm a busy dad who never seems to finish his game due to kids needing me for something, so I keep saving my game in progress for later. I know many of you know what I mean.

the game I finished last night took a total of 2 1/2 hours! Nine inning game!

On Tuesday night, I played innings 1-6 for an 1 1/2 hours, saved, and went to bed. Then played innings 7-9 for another hour last night.

Granted, I didn't touch the buttons once after a play to speed things along. I just let the game do it's business.

Man, this franchise is going to take forever if I do that for every game. Don't get me wrong; the presentation is awesome. But I just don't have that much time to watch real games on television and then play games that are just as long on the computer.

Wow. I haven't started my franchise yet. Still waiting for final week of spring training to get the rosters set. But when I do, I will let the first game of every series with full out presentation and the rest of each series I will play the condensed way.

Otherwise, one season for me will take forever.

Wow. I haven't started my franchise yet. Still waiting for final week of spring training to get the rosters set. But when I do, I will let the first game of every series with full out presentation and the rest of each series I will play the condensed way.

Otherwise, one season for me will take forever.

has anyone thrown more then 100 pitches in a game i ussally throw 65-70

What is the record in extra innings?Is there a chance that i will see a sunrise in the park?!Game started with sun,slowly became darker,now it's all pitch black.17th inning.I'll continue the game in a while.

i love that u can save games thats pure old high heat i wish mvp had this option

Archived