Cards Fantasy Uni

sq322

I just started tinkering with the uni files (finally)

Its a work in progress....be gentle..and if anyone of you uni makers can tell me where to line up the sleeve striping i would be indebted to ya

CardsBlueAlt.jpg

The baby blue with the blue hat and a red logo instead of the white would be awesome. I've been waiting for someone to do some baby blues as those are my favorites. Always wished they would go back, but I guess they are just not manly enough of a uniform. Cool concepts for all of the ones you posted so far.

yeah, i think that might look better than the white. You might also try the alternate logo with the bird on the bat for the baby blue hats. New Era released a hat like that. The brim change on the other uniform should help also. it was kinda plain with the logo just on the left side of the chest. I have tried some of this myself and wasn't very successful with modding the colors. I guess I'll just leave that stuff to you guys.

i guess i was wrong. looks like too much color on the baby blue hat. you really can't see the logo very well. thanks for changing it though. Have you tried the alternate logo with the baby blues? I actually have that hat and it might look pretty cool since it is a fantasy uniform.

yeah, i think it would look better. you may try putting a white border on the outside of the logo so that it keeps it from bleeding into the blue so much.

exactly what i was about to do sir

I love em!

The darker blue one would be the uniform of choice for me, but it would be so fujn to play with the baby blues.

Great job.

Thx Goldensuitcase.

I should have em out in a day or 2

Thx BP10

Glad you are enjoying em

Cant figure out what to do next for my cards...im thinking maybe somethin for memphis..but i dont know how many people play their minor games as well

I was going to, but i have been putting off playing a dynasty until now because of GForce's rosters and the lefty glitch (which thankfully has been fixed).

I live an hour from Memphis and go to some of their games occasionally, but I really don't know what to tell you to do with their unis. The only thing that I can think of is to go back and make a Memphis Chicks throwback or some kind of fantasy uni like you did with the Cards. Once again, they look great and I am going to have a tough time picking which uniforms to use when i play my games.

Here is the best I could find for the Chicks. It will give you one uniform, but I don't have a clue what the other looks like. I just finished a teacher-intern with an ex-Chick. He was in the minors for I believe 10 years. Anyway, here is what I have.

MemphisChicks1.gif

MemphisChicks78.gif

MemphisChicks96.gif

MemphisChicks96a.gif

4a_1_b.jpg

This is not a real important uniform for me so if you don't want to do it, that is cool. Hell, i don't even know if you can get enough info from what I have given you, but anyway. As you can tell from the pics, Bo Jackson played in Memphis on his way to the bigs with the Royals.

Archived