Cards Fantasy Uni

sq322

That would be cool too. That Chicks uni is pretty sweet, but like I said, it's not that important to me so if you don't do it, it won't break my heart. It was just the only thing I could think of when you said that you might do something with Memphis.

Sweet, I dig those jerseys too... I only wish they wore the hats they had in 46 with those and they would have been perfect...

I agree...and i think im gonna put a logo on the hat...and i may even drop the browns elf on the other sleeve..

just dont tell cooperstown

Basically the real ones with very slight modifications, i decided to leave the elf off the other sleeve

so the only modification will be the browns crest logo on the cap vs the real one which has a plain cap with no logo

I posted this in the Detroit one as well, but I thought this one might get noticed more

Hey Fuzz, or SQ, I am somewhat confused and I know you can help me out here.

I did all the steps, and got the jersey to show up on the editor, but then it got to the part where it asks me to copy the models.big folder and uniforms folder from where I extracted this and yadda yadda yadda.

That confuses me. Where are those new Model and uniform files that I need to overwrite the other ones with?

Or do I have to use the EA editor at this point? Im a little confused.

I posted this in the Detroit one as well, but I thought this one might get noticed more

Hey Fuzz, or SQ, I am somewhat confused and I know you can help me out here.

I did all the steps, and got the jersey to show up on the editor, but then it got to the part where it asks me to copy the models.big folder and uniforms folder from where I extracted this and yadda yadda yadda.

That confuses me. Where are those new Model and uniform files that I need to overwrite the other ones with?

Or do I have to use the EA editor at this point? Im a little confused.

You are copying the models.big and the uniforms.big from the directory where you put Fuzz's editor into the correct folders in your x:program fileseasportsmvp2004 folder.

Understand?

Archived