No Late Swing/early Swing Etc Display.

Wicked420

I saw a request for this and it was something i would also like, so here it is.

This will remove the display that comes up saying you had an early/late swing when batting.

I also have another version of it with the smaller pitching cursor (RyanP over at EAMods made the cursor) if anyone wants that just let me know. Personally i don't like the huge cursor! jjyhh originally posted the xbox mod, i just modified it to include the no swing display mod.

Download it Here

EDIT: I have attached edited versions of the mod.

Big-X360.rar (Not working with 1.1 Patch) - Big cursor version with the xbox buttons mod. (This is not the full mod, you need to have the xbox buttons mod installed previously)

Small-X360.rar (Not working with 1.1 Patch) - Small cursor version with the xbox buttons mod. (This is not the full mod, you need to have the xbox buttons mod installed previously)

Small.rar - Small cursor version

Big - L.rar - Big cursor version with full Logitech buttons mod.

Small - L.rar - Small cursor version with full Logitech buttons mod.

v1.1 is for the 1.1 patch.

The 360 button mod can be found here (Credits go to MalibuKiller): Download

Small_X360.rar

Big_X360.rar

small.rar

Big___L.rar

Small___L.rar

Awesome job, man.. but I have the XBOX 360 button mod, so I guess if I used the No Late / Early Swing Mod that it would go back to the default buttons ?

I can fix that for you. Just let me know if you want the small or big cursor with it.

EDIT: It has been attached to the post. I didn't test them so please let me know if you have any problems with it!

Like I said, good job man. I like a "clean screen" so to speak, and the size of the ball now feels more like a baseball than a softball. Any chance on some of you guys maybe throwing together some tutorials?

Yeah so do i, cleaner the better (apart from informative overlays! lol) I found a video that showed me how, you can find it in the same thread as the .iff editor that was posted. That is what i used to make this one, it was pretty simple. The video is in some asian language, but you can watch what they do and along with the readme file which also helps. If you can't get something figured out from there just send me a message and i'll help ya out.

Lol Maestro, i'm one of the VERY few (or the only?) Cards fan who doesn't hate the Cubs. Close to my second favorite team :p

I can fix that for you. Just let me know if you want the small or big cursor with it.

EDIT: It has been attached to the post. I didn't test them so please let me know if you have any problems with it!

That was fast. I appreciate it..

I also have another version of it with the smaller pitching cursor (RyanP over at EAMods made the cursor) if anyone wants that just let me know. Personally i don't like the huge cursor! jjyhh originally posted the xbox mod, i just modified it to include the no swing display mod.

:rolleyes: I think a name was left out here :rolleyes:

anyway good work budd maybe we should go and use a real baseball icon with color instead of that greyed out one

:rolleyes: I think a name was left out here :rolleyes:

anyway good work budd maybe we should go and use a real baseball icon with color instead of that greyed out one

Lol sorry about that man, was in a hurry and it didn't even occur to me. Up there now :)

Are you making one or just thinking about making one?

Lol sorry about that man, was in a hurry and it didn't even occur to me. Up there now :)

Are you making one or just thinking about making one?

well I can take a look into it.

I wonder if it would be possible to use a animated .gif for the pitching icon but at least I gonne try this one with or without movement let's try.

baseball1.gif

sure I will remove the arrow on the top left and center the baseball

Excuse me, what is the full Logitech buttons mod mean? I don't understand what is the diffience with others. Could you solve my question? Thanks a lot.

It replaces the games default buttons (which are wrong for the Logitech controllers) with the right ones.

Example:

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&

• 3 months later...

Archived