Logitech Dual Action/rumble Pad Buttons Mod

Wicked420

• 2 weeks later...

These do not change ANY controls, all this mod does is change the pictures of the buttons to the Logitech ones, so when it says push button X for X you know what button to push..

And the batting control problem isn't that common, just some unlucky (or not-so-smart, i don't know what causes it...) people who have it. But people have said that they solved it by re-mapping controls, so that would be my guess as to where the problem lies.

These do not change ANY controls, all this mod does is change the pictures of the buttons to the Logitech ones, so when it says push button X for X you know what button to push..

And the batting control problem isn't that common, just some unlucky (or not-so-smart, i don't know what causes it...) people who have it. But people have said that they solved it by re-mapping controls, so that would be my guess as to where the problem lies.

All right. First post confused me :lol:

I had some initial problems with the control scheme, I had to press down on the right joystick and then up. Whenever I re-mapped the controls it wouldn't work until I restored default, was strange.

Going to install the mod.

Thanks for doing this.

Yeah i had that in it last time too, i don't know why it does that. It's part of another image scrunched at the top.

Alright I fixed that issue. The source of the problem was IFF Editor randomly corrupting other textures. I found it helps by keeping the mipmap number down to "1" when replacing smaller images, kinda a workaround. Also some parts disappear randomly, which was the case for image 2. Image 25 was corrupted. Replacing it with default image fixed it.

Here's a fixed version of your mod in the "fixed" folder also I also extracted all the default images into png format, to make it easier to go back and fix if anything gets bonked up.

English.IFF.Artwork.patch1.rar

Do you just copy the 3 files from the fixed folder over? I did that, and it still doesn't show properly.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat on this one.

Perhaps the controller configuration display stuff is in a different location than it was previously?

It isn't working for you guys?

I'll have to wait until i can get the patch and test it.

Correct, not working.

SS.jpg is still in the right directory, along with the other files.

One thing that is odd is, when fielding it shows the cutoff man as the correctly labeled number :blink:

I'll get you a video of it this afternoon.

It's working fine for me. How exactly did you guys install it?

Instructions:

** Always make backups of your files in case something goes wrong or you don't like the mod! **

Copy the gamedata.iff and english.iff files to your MLB 2K9 directory, usually found at C:\Games\2K Sports\MLB 2K9, and overwrite the previous files.

Note: This must be installed after you patch the game to 1.1

I downloaded the mod to my Desktop.

Took out the old files from the C:\Program Files\2K Sports\MLB 2K9 directory.

Extracted the files and replaced the ones mentioned in the guide.

Your game was patched before you installed the mod, correct?

Archived