Asian Baseball Mod ?

stecropper

The Asian Baseball Mod V1.8 appears in the Total Conversion Mod download section but I am confused regarding what all is needed to complete this mod.

It states it includes the Japanese Nippon League, the Korean League & the Chinese Leagues but the download is only like 6MB total in size. There are several other apparently related update mods for this located in the Total Conversion Mod download section as well. But I can't seem to be able to put all the necessary pieces in place to create a total Asian Baseball League Mod.

I seem to recall an older Nippon Professional Baseball League download that might have been the base for the Asian V1.8 update but can't seem to locate it.

So, my basic question is "What are all the mods needed to complete this Mod and where can they be located" ?

Thanks,

Excellent memory on this Don. If you just download the Asia Baseball Mod v1.8 you would not have the mod at all. Not even close. All this version 1.8 is is an update to the Asia baseball mod itself. I have no idea where the original file is, maybe it was removed by the modder himself.

The original file was about 480 mg if I recall and subsequent versions were updates to this. This mod did not come with an installer and it made it kind of difficult for some users to attempt to install. In fact I have not seen one screenshot of this mod posted by anyone in here.

Again, if you download version 1.8 you are wasting your time because the other parts are not here.

Yep, I only am able to locate the V8.0 update which I apparently downloaded last March 2008. I think I experienced the same problem/confusion then when I downloaded it back last year and just gave up on it.

I know I had downloaded the original Nippon Professional Baseball mod, or at least I think I did, and unfortunately can't seem to locate it on any of my drives.

I have PM'ed Winchen the author of this and asked for help locating all the pieces.

Will let you know if I receive a reply.

I figure what the heck --- Might as well add the WBC, the MVP Caribe, & this Nippon Mods to my desktop as I have like 14 Full Season mods already loaded on this system and it is fun going back and forth between them all. That is why I seriously doubt I will be moving to MLB2K9 although it is a beautiful rendition of a baseball game.

Archived