What's Up With The Hitting? And Inside Edge

LouisvilleLipp

I've yet to hit a home run playing 2k9. What is the correct way to make contact? Do I hold the left stick up and away while swinging with the right stick? I only use Total Control. Also, what is Inside Edge and what does that icon with the arrows pointing N, S, E and W mean to the left of the batter? Thx for the replies guys.

The first thing is finding sliders, or adjusting sliders, so that YOUR game plays well with them.

I have my left stick hitting influence to 0, and don't even use the left stick. I like it to all be based on timing.

As for the inside edge, i've never used it before but it sounds like a possible wind indicator. Could be way off, just a guess.

The first thing is finding sliders, or adjusting sliders, so that YOUR game plays well with them.

I have my left stick hitting influence to 0, and don't even use the left stick. I like it to all be based on timing.

As for the inside edge, i've never used it before but it sounds like a possible wind indicator. Could be way off, just a guess.

^^ BTW, nice mod you did to eliminate the swing too early, too late captions. Great mod !!

Archived