Have you guys seen this yet?!?!!

McDiddy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did they promise that wasnt in the game? Yes there were some bugs, but overall the game was better than all the others that game out last year. You really need to get off your [naughty word] high horse and stop acting like you're smarter than us. If you dont like the game then dont [naughty word] post here.

I'm excited.

Hey, I was excited last year too. But I was surprised with glitchy gameplay and the lefty-glitch BS. I just wish EA Sports would put as much effort into MVP as they did in Madden. They've used the same stadium models for years. They rushed the game and barely did any(if at all) testing. All those bugs (HOW WERE THEY NOT FOUND BY EA?!) really ruined my experience. It's almost impossible to have a game in MVP without some bug interfering and affecting gameplay somehow.

Why does EA insist on rushing their games? MVP is already accepted as the top baseball game. It'll be the top-selling baseball game no matter when they release it.

The ideas EA has are terriffic.

I just wish they cared about the product and the customers and put some effort into the game.

about the create a stadium.....u think ure just gona pik a stadium or they give u parts to add on an add until u have a stadium....like that. I hope you can update for ex Shea Stadium. Even though EA had bugs it still was everything they promised.

When will you people learn...there is no such thing as game without bugs. EVER. You know, I get kind of annoyed when people are always craving, always thirsty for that "perfect game". You know, robots don't make the game. Human beings like us do, and us humans are imperfect. We do actually have flaws in our armor, believe it or not. The least we can hope is that the bugs are minor and not really impacting the gameplay. What the hell are you guys mentioning the lefty bug for? It got fixed in the PC version, and all it was, was really just a physics calculation gone wrong. Where EA messed up was when they didn't offer the console version without the bug.

You guys have to understand, the development team works on a TIME FRAME. They get a certain amount of time to work on a certain part of the game, and then they move on. They have to meet deadlines. Honestly, they do care about the customers, after all, how the hell were they able to get the stadium creator in? Obviously they had to find out what the customers wanted somewhere, right?

I'm surprised to see how some people decide to flame EA even when the game is at a pre-alpha stage. I'm going to buy this game regardless, even if it doesn't have the right elbow shape on the players, even if it doesn't have first base mitts and base coaches, even if Bernie Brewer looks like a colored block sliding down Miller Park.

lol look at mr cityslickerstar saying "pre alpha" and "bugs" like he was an ea insider or something jk lol. anyway i mean this all sounds good, and he's right, humans arent perfect, so of course we can expect to see bugs, minor stuff and **** and patches will of course fix them hopefully.

Well I know who else to put a word in for if I get contacted again next Feburary. :wink:

you were talking about me right? :D What do I need to do to get EA to let me test a game? I give them hundreds of dollars a year, what else could they want? :lol:

you were talking about me right? :D What do I need to do to get EA to let me test a game? I give them hundreds of dollars a year, what else could they want? :lol:

LOL... actually, they give you stuff for bata testing... last time I got a EA Sports hat, shirt, and two free game (Need for Speed: Underground, and NBA Live 2005).

My being chosen though, it really had a lot to do with the fact that I'm practicall their tech support on their EA boards. Since they dont have any mods or admins there... everything is a little wild.

When will you people learn...there is no such thing as game without bugs. EVER. You know, I get kind of annoyed when people are always craving, always thirsty for that "perfect game". You know, robots don't make the game. Human beings like us do, and us humans are imperfect. We do actually have flaws in our armor, believe it or not. The least we can hope is that the bugs are minor and not really impacting the gameplay. What the hell are you guys mentioning the lefty bug for? It got fixed in the PC version, and all it was, was really just a physics calculation gone wrong. Where EA messed up was when they didn't offer the console version without the bug.

You guys have to understand, the development team works on a TIME FRAME. They get a certain amount of time to work on a certain part of the game, and then they move on. They have to meet deadlines. Honestly, they do care about the customers, after all, how the hell were they able to get the stadium creator in? Obviously they had to find out what the customers wanted somewhere, right?

I'm surprised to see how some people decide to flame EA even when the game is at a pre-alpha stage. I'm going to buy this game regardless, even if it doesn't have the right elbow shape on the players, even if it doesn't have first base mitts and base coaches, even if Bernie Brewer looks like a colored block sliding down Miller Park.

I agree kc, You are not going to get everything you want in the game. Its not like these guys work non stop for like more than a year. There is at least a couple of errors in every game. They are still learning new things to do in making a video game. I respect these creaters bc Its a very hard job to create a video game.

Archived