Removing Things

Smuggly

Is there any way to remove some of the things in this game such as the BALL TRAIL, fielding circles, Player names, Starburst and ball when you miss a pitch and the strike zone box when you are up to bat?

I would love to remove all of these so the game will more life like.

Is there any way to remove some of the things in this game such as the BALL TRAIL, fielding circles, Player names, Starburst and ball when you miss a pitch and the strike zone box when you are up to bat?

I would love to remove all of these so the game will more life like.

If you go into the menu, I believe that some of these things are in the "Game Presentation" submenu. If they are not there, they are in one of the other submenus. I know that I've removed the strike zone box that way. For the missed pitches, there is a mod you can download that removes the "Early Swing" or "Late Swing" graphics that show up when you swing and miss. Here's a link: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?autocom=d...p;showfile=4711

Thanks for the quick reply and this improofed the game for me but still would like to get rid of the names of players when a ball is thrown to them and the ball and star burst that show when you are up to bat it it is possible. Would like auto fielding too but at least you help me and thanks again

Archived