Manager Mode?

pulseox

Can someone describe to me the manager mode in the PC game? Is it just a 2d animation-or the regular gameplay? I see from the "sliders" discussion-that there is a CPU vs CPU option. Can someone that has the game please tell me if it's possible to go in and out of that mode-during a game-to make pitching changes, etc.?

I like to "manage" the game-and watch it-but I don't care for the arcade aspect-I don't want to actually control the players. (You may think that's dumb-but wait till you're 62 years old and have bad eyesight/hand/eye cooridination. then you'll understand!) I would appreciate it if someone could answer my questions-so I know whether to buy this game or not. Thanks!

I don't think there is a manager mode in the game now that you mentioned it. the cpu vs cpu that people are talking about is basically just like watching a ball game on tv. you don't control either team you just kinda.....watch lol.

I would recommend MLB front office manager but that would probably be more trouble than its worth.

have tried games like baseball mogul or out of the park baseball? if your playing on pc that is. a lot of people like those because they are great baseball simulators and almost all managerial duties . I can't really get into them though because I'm kind of a graphics ***** lol.

might I suggest Earl Weaver Baseball and a copy of dosbox?

For my money still one of the best baseball games ever made and a really sweet manager mode.

Other than that you are really stuck with maybe the old high heat series which had a manager mode in it.

Archived