Anyone Looking For An Overlay Request It Here

ChicagoBear

The Overlays are pretty simple to do and i've had a couple of people PM me to ask me to make certain ones.

If you would like an overlay done request it here also if you could get the logo you'd like used then that would e better. It doesnt take long to make them but if the logo is there it will take even less time. (Also a pic of it during a game would be handy too just to see what it looks like when its on TV)

The graphic space it pretty limited (it can be no bigger than 256 pixels x 256) so remember that when requesting as some logos may be too small to see clearly.

Also if you want a certain colour then say so in your request ;)

Common ones are:

TBS

Fox

ESPN

All the FSN regional ones

All the Comcast

YES

NESN

MLB Network

Plus: I've always like fantasy ones since the day of High Heat. I used to have ones for HBO sports, Direct TV payperview, Univision, Telemundo, etc. These were some of the fantasy ones I enjoyed back in the HH days.

Common ones are:

TBS

Fox

ESPN

All the FSN regional ones

All the Comcast

YES

NESN

MLB Network

Plus: I've always like fantasy ones since the day of High Heat. I used to have ones for HBO sports, Direct TV payperview, Univision, Telemundo, etc. These were some of the fantasy ones I enjoyed back in the HH days.

ESPN, most FSN regional ones, NESN and MLB Network are already done ;)

no offense but changing the color and putting a ESPN, or whtever else, logo on the 2k9 stock overlay is kinda silly. Ima wait till we have the capability to actually make an overlay that looks realistic.

Not going to happen anytime soon my man.

NBA has been out for months and its still to be done with that.

Its a 5/10 minute job to do them, so people have requested them so I see no harm it doing them. ;)

May i request your great service chibear? would it be possible to make an overlay using this logo:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/t...F1_logo.svg.png

ORF is austrias national television. if you decide to make an overlay and you find the logo too big you can just use the red part without the green "1"

this would be highly appreciated!

Sweet :D Austrian baseball fans :D I'm from germany but I don't want any german tv station to be in the game but what about ESPN America??

ESPN AMERICA

Archived