Removing 2k Logos From Catchers Helmets

shmenkman000

Hey Modders!

First of all! Thanks for everything that has already be done so far in that short amount of time! You guys rock!!!

Now my question: Is it possible to remove the 2K logo from catchers helmets? Or maybe even to replace it e.g. with the mlb logo?

i dont know if we know, i don't haven't come across the catching gear yet. if we don't have the answer right now, we might shortly. the game been out just over 3 weeks, and were just really now getting a strong idea of what we can do.

to answer part of the answer in thory, if the catchers helmets are like the batting helmets, then its possible it can be done, but we just now know where the batting helmet is and know there mod able. we'll see.

Here is the catchers helmet. I put just the rawlings logo at first and it looked too plain. So I added back the mlb logo that was on there. What do ya think, mlb logo on or off? I also added in the Louisville Slugger bat logo. It replaces the Visual Concept logos on all the bats as well.

mlb2k92009-03-2510-10-59-42.jpg

mlb2k92009-03-2509-56-25-92.jpg

The mods keep coming and the game keeps getting a brighter future...great stuff. Is the helmet able to be modded by team or is it somewhat universal?

The catcher helmets are universal. Atleast that type of catcher helmet is. The 2 piece catcher helmet and mask can be, but they are tucked away in somewhere else with the batting helmets.

Archived