System Requirements?

Bobolini

All you guys have PC's that meet the minimum requirements? I have only a P4 3.0 with 1 mb ram and a 512mb 7600 GS card. Pretty much nothing here on my system meets minimum. Run MVP 05 easily and 09 is that much more graphically superior? Hard to believe.... Can I play this game?

All you guys have PC's that meet the minimum requirements? I have only a P4 3.0 with 1 mb ram and a 512mb 7600 GS card. Pretty much nothing here on my system meets minimum. Run MVP 05 easily and 09 is that much more graphically superior? Hard to believe.... Can I play this game?

Probably can run on low-med settings. Best way to find out (and possibly save you $20), is d/l the demo.

http://www.fileplanet.com/197021/190000/fi...seball-2K9-Demo

I think you should be able to. I have 1 gig of ram, and a 9800gt on amd 64 3500+ and get 40 fps, all things maxed. you might have to lower some of the settings.

Cool! I can handle that until I upgrade my PC. I didn't realize this was out on PC until I was browsing Best Buy on my lunch hour and boom there it was. I have the NBA and it runs just fine (well, Steam can be a little slow at times). Does it run like NBA 2k9? Need a steam account? I hope not...

Cool! I can handle that until I upgrade my PC. I didn't realize this was out on PC until I was browsing Best Buy on my lunch hour and boom there it was. I have the NBA and it runs just fine (well, Steam can be a little slow at times). Does it run like NBA 2k9? Need a steam account? I hope not...

Do not need Steam.

I run it 1024x768 85hz Vsync Off Crowd High Player High Texture Mem 4096 Shadows Low<--- key for me looks poop I wish we had a no shadows

option for us 5 yr + boys.

7800 GS

1 GB Hyper X

80GB 16mb cache 7200

ASUS P4 3.0 HT 800 FSB

5 years and still living on :lol:

I have the Intel Mobile 965 Express Chipset, GMA x3100, 358 Memory Available for Graphics, 2 Gigs of Ram, Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 with 2 GHz. Plenty of HD space and running vista 32 bit. Is this sufficient to play the game?

You should be able to run it fine.

is there any solution that you know of or will i have to buy more ram?

That's a laptop right? If so, getting more RAM would be the route to go. I don't know how much RAM your system can take though. Something you'll have to look up.

Archived