Minnesota Twins' Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome of Minneapolis

Release Status: Final

Release Date: 03 Apr 2009

File Name: HHH_Metrodome_2k9_final.zip

File Submitter: shmenkman000

Release Notes:

- The walls are now dark blue

- The net behind homeplate is now black

- no more rotating ads behind homeplate (theres no machinery for it there so it wouldnt look realistic)

- 2k logos removed from dugout

- Gatorade logos on yellow dugout boxes

- all advertisements replaced by real ads

- canadian flag replaced by POW/MIA flag

- here and there a little fix

Since this mod fulfills my needs there will be no more updates!

Download link

Great job shmenkman! Did they get a new right field wall?

No, the original 2k wall was just too bright so i darkened it. unfortunately then it was too dark. now with the update it should look like the real one.

Thats actually a problem in the game. all or at least most of the graphics are too bright which makes the whole ballpark look a bit more unrealistic than necessary!

No, the original 2k wall was just too bright so i darkened it. unfortunately then it was too dark. now with the update it should look like the real one.

Thats actually a problem in the game. all or at least most of the graphics are too bright which makes the whole ballpark look a bit more unrealistic than necessary!

Well, that too but what I meant is the design. Cuz last year that design wasn't there.

Well, that too but what I meant is the design. Cuz last year that design wasn't there.

This mod isn't 100% accurate. Since I dont even live in the states, not even on that continent, and the only way to watch baseball is mlb.tv i coulnt care less :D Those ads you see in the mod are ads that have been used in the dome sometime...

No I am just an overseas twins fan that wanted a decent looking metrodome in his baseball game! Thats why i am not going to update the mod with the newest ads after opening day.

Thanks guys! Glad you like it!

Haha ok. Just curious, how did you get to be a Twins fan? Did you used to live in Minnesota?

Interesting question jerm. I guess you'll become a fan of a team that you have a close connection to. My "main" team are the mets. Dont ask me why though. And about the twins. I visited the beautiful state of minnesota in '06 and i also had the chance to see the twins playing against the rays. After that i kind of liked those guys.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived