What's The Trick To Taking Great Shots Of The Stadiums?

jaywil

Can anyone of the many talented pros here help me out. I am trying to figure out how to take some cool shots of the stadiums as I am preparing my franchise. Can you help me out with some pointers or tricks?

Go into Replay. Hit X to get rid of the command window. Move the cursor to about second base. Hit B to zoom the camera all the way out. When all the way back, hit the RB or LB on your controller to move the camera up and down. You'll have a nice screenshot of the stadium. The controls are obviously with a 360 controller ;)

Is there any freeware that anyone uses that does the same as Fraps. I like fraps, but you need to buy it to get all the goodies.

BTW, the camera controls is wht I thought he wanted all along, but since Fraps was mentioned, I thought I'd ask.

I got some. Each program I am listing here I have not tried. I've only used Fraps.

1. MWSnap. Totally free. I don't know if this takes in game shots.

2. ScreenHunter, version 5.1 This link explains the differences between the free version and the paid version. The free version does not let you capture video.

3. Gamescreen, version 1.0. You can capture in game shots here. Version 1.0 does not support saving video but is planned for the next release.

4. Listings of many more freeware screen capture programs.

Archived